The third idea for mother's day is to create A Mother's Day Brunch. Brunch is one of my favorite meals. And I think A Mother's Day Brunch might just be my favorite idea so far for mother's day. It's simple and elegant. Plus, to be totally honest, sometimes doing a dinner is just more trouble than it's worth. If you do a brunch, you get to spend time with family when everyone's energized and fresh.
So... to create this fabulous Mother's Day Brunch, just do the following....
- Set up and iced coffee tray. Everyone needs a little caffeine in the morning!
- Create a Cereal Breakfast Bar where guests can serve themselves.
- Serve something warm and sweet... like this heart shaped french toast.
- Serve something light and fresh.... like these gorgeous papaya boats.
- Just throw some burlap linens on the table and call it a day!
Don't worry! If you need help decorating and planning, just stop by the shop and we'll be happy to lend a hand.
We have tons of burlap runners, burlap dishtowels, galvanized metal trays, etc. We even have hand-stamped burlap dish towels...
Or just stop by because we'd love to say hi!
I'm going to go eat a Papaya Boat now.... (just kidding, but don't these look delicious?)